[SCA-BMDL] Help!

Cecelia Hughes hughescecelia at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 12 12:22:43 EDT 2006

A very specific job just now; Lady Muirghein has finished scraping all
of the inside surfaces on the porch, and they need to be sanded smooth
before we prime them and paint them.  If anyone is able to help, we'll
be working on this all week-end, hoping to get the porch looking
presentable for sale.  Let me know if you can come, favorite beverage,
and when!

Thanks to you all, and especially Arianna, Muirghein, Antoinette,
Gordon, Joesy, Lyev, Aurenca, HRM Tessa, Faraja, Alaric, Raven, Leifr,
Artorius, Ailis, Thomas, and Cassandra for the help and support they
have already given me;  I would not now be alive without you!

Graidhne