[SCA-BMDL] First Friday Gaming and Scribal

Karen Kasper arianna_wyn at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 4 10:45:10 EDT 2006

Come on over at 7:30 this Friday, July 7th, for gaming and scribal night at Arianna, Kenneth and Robert's house!

  We're at 716 North Saint Clair Street in the East Liberty neighborhood of Pittsburgh.

  Scribes, if anyone is interested in getting some pergamenata, I have a large supply that I would be happy to share.  I also just picked up some Instacoll for gilding, so if anyone wants to try it out, you are welcome to do so.

  Call 412-361-6191 if you have any questions or need directions.

  Hope to see you Friday!

  Arianna

Karen Kasper

"Only the educated are free."  Epictetus (55 AD - 135 AD), Discourses

"Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."  Malcolm Forbes (1919 - 1990), in Forbes Magazine