[SCA-AE] ANNOUNCE: FW: [Announcements] Call for Applicants - Society Webminister
Orilee.Ireland-delfs at xerox.com
Wed Feb 1 14:24:33 EST 2012
Announcements at aethelmearc.org for announcements only.
Replies and questions are sent to discussion at aethelmearc.org
or directly to the person making the announcement.
From: announcements-bounces at lists.sca.org [mailto:announcements-bounces at lists.sca.org] On Behalf Of ea at sca.org
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 2:23 PM
To: announcements at lists.sca.org
Subject: [Announcements] Call for Applicants - Society Webminister
The Society for Creative Anachronism (SCA) is seeking candidates for the position of Society Webminister.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Supervision and warranting of kingdom webministers.
· Oversight of kingdom websites for content and compliance.
· Assist kingdom webministers in developing and enforcing kingdom-level guidelines for local SCA group websites.
· Act as subject matter expert and resource regarding issues related to websites at the kingdom and local levels including technology, copyright and privacy-related issues.
· Maintain communications with kingdom webministers to ensure both timely reporting from kingdoms and distribution of policies to kingdoms.
· Report quarterly to the Publications Manager.
· Experience as a SCA webminister; kingdom webminister experience highly desired
· Moderate to expert knowledge of web technologies (e.g. HTML, CSS, PHP, Java, ASP, web hosting, domain names)
· Moderate Microsoft Word proficiency
· Thorough knowledge of webminister policies and procedures
· Professional verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to effectively communicate and work with all webministers and officers
· Dependable email and phone access
The Society Webminister is appointed by the Board but will report directly to the Publications Manager. The Society Webminister is warranted for a three-year term of service.
Hard copies of résumés (both professional and SCA related, including offices held and honors) must be sent to the attention of ‘The Board of Directors’, SCA, Inc., P.O. Box 360789, Milpitas, CA 95036-0789. Electronic courtesy copies should also be sent to resumes at sca.org <mailto:resumes at sca.org> and webminister at sca.org <mailto:webminister at sca.org> .
Résumés must be received by September 1, 2012.
More information about the Sca-aethelmearc