[SCA-AE] Pennsic Children's Water Battle cancelled

tessathehuntress at comcast.net tessathehuntress at comcast.net
Wed Jul 21 15:28:05 EDT 2010

Any idea of what "resources" they need?  I know this is the highlight of a lot of our youths pennsic..  so just wondering if it's something that people can help with?

Thanks,

Tessa

Hi again,

I have just been informed why. The group sponsoring the battle doesn't have
the resources to do it this year and their backup plan fell through.
I was concerned for a minute that the "powers that be" were running amuck
again......glad to see that they weren't.

YIS
Aine
When replying to posts, you should remove excess quotage.