[SCA-AE] From Their Majesties

tessathehuntress at comcast.net tessathehuntress at comcast.net
Thu Jul 8 12:53:47 EDT 2010

Greetings!

The time for Pennsic draws near.  We find Ourselves in need of assistance from Our hard-working and amazing Kingdom.  Many hands make light work.  Pennsic is a very busy time for all of Us and it’s further complicated when We need to be in multiple places at the same time.  Often it’s very difficult trying to choose what We can attend and what We can do at Pennsic.  We know this is true for everyone.

We ask that those of you who can give a gift of your time, your service and/or your talents.  Even one shift or one project helps and is greatly appreciated.  We have been asked what do We need to make Pennsic run smoother and how to show all how glorious Our kingdom and People are.. to the Known World.

We have listed some specific needs below.    If you would like to help, but aren’t certain who to contact or how you can help, please contact Mistress Juliana Delamaere: julianadelamere at gmail.com, Our Reign Coordinator.  There are some things that can be done now.  Another pair of hands is always welcome.  We will be updating Our website with more current information.

Understand that We list all these out so those of you who have a desire to help but don’t know how or what you can do, have an understanding of the kinds of things available.  If you would like to be a part of the Royal Presence at Pennsic, feel free to find a venue that will be entertaining and fun for you.
(specifics follow in a second email)