[SCA-AE] New A&S Policy at Pennsic

Khristian Pyke khristianpyke at ymail.com
Wed Jul 7 21:29:36 EDT 2010

what if they did have said classes big deal its education not porn  posts like
this are why 98% of the world feel that Americans are so backwards its not
funny. now i know most people in this day and age know there is a difference my
daughters high school offered and anatomy and physiology class and OH MY GOD she
had to see naked people!!! ok here's the facts kids become victims because we
make them victims, we do so by not arming them with the greatest defense we can
give them EDUCATION by allowing our kids to attend the classes they want to and
letting them grow and gain self confidence we empower them to not be victims.

pyke