[SCA-AE] New A&S Policy at Pennsic

Bill Toscano liamstliam at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 17:49:11 EDT 2010

Your Majesty: I will explore this further later, but one of the things I
think we should do is hjave more people under the age of 25, including those
under 18 on the groups that make these decisions.

Baroness Leonete has been running the EK Teen Party (with an adult until she
was 18) for the last eight years.

It got handed to the kids and it flourished.

We need their inout.

Liam