[SCA-AE] New A&S Policy at Pennsic

Sarah Goslee sarah.goslee at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 13:48:16 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jul 6, 2010 at 1:33 PM, Eric France <de_labarre at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Are they worried about not meeting the 2-deep rule?   My understanding was that
>>that applies to youth activities only.  These  are  general classes -- not youth
>>activities.  I may be wrong on that...
>
> The two deep rule applies to all SCA activities where children may participate
> and all interactions with SCA representatives, office holders, and volunteers.

Would you  mind clarifying? The SCA policy as I read it specifically applies to
Youth Activities, and not to SCA activities open to all, and certainly
not to all
interactions with officers or volunteers.

"Requirement: The “Two Deep” Rule. For all organized SCA activities for
minors{known in the SCA as Youth Activities}, a minimum of two adults (at or
above the age of legal majority in the state, province, or country in which the
activity occurs), unrelated to one another by blood, marriage, or
relationship, must
be present. "

from http://youth.aethelmearc.net/officer_info.html

Thanks,