[SCA-AE] Apologies for stirring the coals

Baron Dur of Hidden Mountain baron-dur at lazerlink.net
Thu Feb 25 07:31:33 EST 2010

On 2/25/10 7:00 AM, "Thomas Ireland-Delfs" <fridrikr at rochester.rr.com>
wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Today I received a mild objection to my posting about "who is a member".  I
> freely admit to having stirred up the coals on this discussion.  I know that
> it's getting tiresome.  I apologize and will take any further discussions
> off-line.
>
> In service,
>
> Fridrikr

Bismallah Assalam O Alykum Wa Ramatullah Wa Barakatuh

How apropos to invoke a fire analogy...

"Too late for an apology. Roast in the hell of your own creation."

Just remember, a foot is a member of the body as much as the eyeball, and
without that foot, you may not go anywhere.

Ma'a al Hob wa al Salam, mukhtar durr
end
Mukhtar durr al-jabal al-mukhfi       http://tinyurl.com/ylyxf5h
<Baron Dur of Hidden Mountain>                    Member # 02933