[SCA-AE] Absent Kingdom Newsletters was Re: SCA budget and newcomers

Carnaby Collectibles carnabyservices at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 24 16:52:52 EST 2010

Yup, and she's more than happy to!
If anyone ever does not get their newsletter, please email me at ae.chronicler at aethelmearc.org and I'll assist you in figuring out what the problem is. There is a good blurb that my predecessor developed in the inside cover of the AEstel, which helps to explain the process for dealing with any mail issues.
Cheers - Tiercelin

Phoebe Waller-Sharp
Turning Your Old Items into New Cash
www.carnabyservices.com