[SCA-AE] Fw: NMS - Wider Consideration

Lindsay Baldassano gilamere at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 23 16:57:12 EST 2010

Well, not seem shady, in least.
Presenting the option (with disclaimers that it is "unofficial"), and having the website on hand at an event for, at least, showing a newcomer the "actual" information, can only make us seem more respectable for being so upfront about how things work and what is expected of a newcomer.  Even if they do not choose to sign up right then and there, they might then consent to having the link to the membership form sent to them right and there, for future use.  It would also take some the "make the sale" feel out of the conversation.  Again this is simply, IMHO.

Elli