[SCA-AE] Southern Regional Army Muster

Shawn MacIntyre medicmacintyre15219 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 17 08:50:36 EST 2010

This is a reminder that the Southern Regional Army Muster will be happening this Sunday 02/21/2010 in Marshall Twp. just north of Pittsburgh. The Muster will take place from 2-6pm in the gymnasium of the Marshall Elementary school, 5135 Wexford Run Rd, Wexford PA 15090. We will use the main gym which is huge and worked very well for a large practice last winter. Please wear soft-soled shoes and be aware there is no smoking on the grounds of the school. The site is close to I-79 (Wexford exit) and 10 minutes south of the Cranberry exit of the Pennsylvania Turnpike, I-76.
Besides fighting we will be taking video of the muster so that we can see what works and what doesn't.
This is also a perfect warm-up for those following Their Majesties on their Crusade to Gulf Wars.
Hope to see you all there,
Laird Liam MacanTsaoir
Clerk, Southern Regional Army

Shawn MacIntyre