[SCA-AE] Darwin in the SCA

Rich G rgoranson at roadrunner.com
Thu Feb 11 21:56:52 EST 2010

Sorry for following up on my own post, but the tale linked to in the original post was in the 2006 PI article so this story is quite a few years old...

--
Rich Goranson (THL Stephan Calvert deGrey)
Amherst, NY, USA (Barony of the Rhydderich Hael, Æthelmearc)

"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England

---- Rich G <rgoranson at roadrunner.com> wrote:
> The Pennsic Independent interviewed Wendy Northcutt at Pennsic XXXV (and yours truly got to take the official photo). A very bright, quirky and engaging woman.

The article, written by Magistra Nicolaa de Bracton, can be found on Page 4 of the August 16, 2006 edition of the PI.