[SCA-AE] Announce: Pirate Raffle

FRANK BENZ ef-fex.b at worldnet.att.net
Thu Feb 11 13:52:21 EST 2010

Pirate Raffle!

As the grip of the Ice Dragon keeps the ships of sailors frozen in the
waters the household of Otterskeep is proud to announce that once again a
grand Pirate Raffle will be held in the Barony of the Rhydderich Hael at The
Festival of the Passing of the Ice Dragon event on March 27th 2010.  A fine
Armory is the place where we hope the beast will finally be lured back into
slumber by acts of valor in the lists, prowess with arts & sciences and all
around good fun.

Bring your coin to buy a chance to take home a prized possession from the
treasure trove of items that will be offered from some of AEthelmearc's
Privateers or just stop by to share a tale of adventure with your fellow
sailors and wenches. There will even be eye catchers for the kiddies as
well! We wouldn't want the little scuppers to feel left out now do we?  So
bring your purse, dock to us and the Captain may even share some Root Beer
with you.

Captain Mudge