[SCA-AE] Sylvan Iron Ring

Wayne Canne wcanne at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 08:49:27 EST 2010

Greetings,
 I am the current holder of the Sylvan Iron Ring, and would like to extend
an invitation to all rapier fighters of our kingdom to win it away from me.
It is my desire that people seek me out for these challenges (Details about
the ring can be found at http://www.aerapier.org/ironring.html) either email
me or see me at any event or practice I am attending.  I would greatly
appreciate it, as it is your participation that makes the Sylvan Iron Ring
work and helps keep it fun.
I plan to attend the following events through March: Feast of Seven Deadly
Sins, The Tournament of the White Hart, The Donnan Party, Ice Dragon.
My special thanks go out to Her Grace, Dorinda Courtenay, for providing my
last challenge.

YIS
Don Clewin Kupferhelbelinc