[SCA-AE] SCA "sister organization" has bought land !

Ireland-delfs, Orilee Orilee.Ireland-delfs at xerox.com
Fri Feb 5 10:46:03 EST 2010

Well, actually, I do not believe that is entirely true.  I believe that
there is a land fund in one of the West Kingdoms that either owns land
or is in the process of purchasing land that is affiliated with the SCA.

And since I can't see the facebook page you are referencing, I can't
make any more comments...

Orianna