[SCA-AE] ANNOUNCE: Masque of Courtly Love XIV/Royal University of the Midrealm Event Announcement

Rich G rgoranson at roadrunner.com
Wed Feb 3 20:23:04 EST 2010

Announcements at aethelmearc.org for announcements only.
Replies and questions are sent to discussion at aethelmearc.org
or directly to the person making the announcement.
Posted here at the request of the autocrat.
--
Rich Goranson (THL Stephan Calvert deGrey)
Amherst, NY, USA (Barony of the Rhydderich Hael, Æthelmearc)

"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England

Greetings,

On February 20, 2010, the Marche of Alderford will host the Masque of Courtly Love XIV. The event will be held at Grace Fellowship Church, 6282 Nave Rd SW, Canton, Ohio. This year's Masque will be held in conjunction with the Royal University of the Midrealm (RUM), and Their Majesties will be in attendance.

Website: http://masque2010.alderford.org/index.html

A limited number of merchant slots are still available for the event.

*Space is free for a standard space for an 8 foot table.
*We have a limited number of tables, and we are encouraging merchants to bring their own, or let us know in advance if they will need a table.
* An additional block of space is available per merchant if requested, but only for racks or their own tables.
*Pre-registration for the event is required to hold the merchant space.
*Merchants will be listed on the website.

If you would like to be added to the merchant list, or if you have questions about the event, please contact me at milica at 4th.com

Thank you and hope to see you at Masque/RUM.

Milica

Magistrissa Milica of Varna
Merchant Coordinator, Masque of Courtly Love XIV/RUM
milica at 4th.com