[SCA-AE] WAS: escarbuncle rubber stamps/now enlarging pattern for Kingdom arms

Heather Holmes hjholmes at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 22:34:05 EST 2010

For a minute there I thought you wanted a 2ft rubber stamp!  (You know
someone's going to try this now...)

If you can think in scale you could measure it and do a quick ratio of the
diameter (point to point) then just do a simple on-center crosshair, pass
through it again twice, and put pointy bits on the end.
Which is not necessarily any faster than the graph paper method.  Sorry.. it
was all I could think of unless you've got a pantograph you haven't
mentioned.

Verederosa