[SCA-AE] shire of gryffyns keep

Ruth Morrisson myfanwy at consolidated.net
Mon Feb 1 09:32:16 EST 2010

Greetings from Myfanwy!
I can try to get some of that info to you later in the day -- the seneschale out
there is one of my husband's apprentices.  Unfortunately, I need to go to a
different computer and search back through last's year's posts to get an email
address for her (I switched email addresses at the beginning of the year, and
now have to read mail through the new ISP's website).