[SCA-AE] FW: [EK] "celtic" rune leather stamp sets available for purchase

FRANK BENZ ef-fex.b at worldnet.att.net
Thu May 28 21:20:01 EDT 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: sca-east-bounces at indra.com [mailto:sca-east-bounces at indra.com] On
Behalf Of Diane Sawyer Dooley
Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2009 6:50 PM
To: sca-east at indra.com; scatowers at yahoogroups.com; Carolingia
Subject: [EK] "celtic" rune leather stamp sets available for purchase

Okay, "celtic" runes is not accurate.  The stamps are actually the Elder
Futhark, but they're labeled "Celtic Runes" for whatever reason.  Tandy
stopped carrying these stamp sets several years ago, in favor of the Hebrew
alphabet, but thanks to an enterprising store manager, there are a limited
number available at the Tandy store in Chelmsford, MA.  They're only
available at this one store, so don't go looking for them on the Tandy
website -- they're not there.  Let me reiterate that these are leather
stamps, and give a lovely sharp impression in properly cased veg tan
leather.

They're $32 plus shipping and applicable tax, unless you can pick them up
in-store, which will save you shipping.  Ken (the store manager) says that
he has 11 sets left.  If you're interested, contact Ken or Marji at the
Chelmsford, MA Tandy Leather store: 978-275-0596 or 866-771-0003, or you can
email them at boston at tandyleather.com.

BTW, I get nothing out of this save a warm fuzzy feeling of having been
helpful.

Tasha
who apologizes for the cross-posting