[SCA-AE] Call for Largesse

Ireland-delfs, Orilee Orilee.Ireland-delfs at xerox.com
Thu May 21 08:55:17 EDT 2009

As an assistance....

The Kingdom website for Trimaris is: http://www.trimaris.org/

The awards with associated badges are located here (just FYI - it took
me some time to find them....)
http://www.melessee.org/Scribes/awards/awardindex.html

The personal websites for Their Majesties which includes Their likes and
dislikes:
His Majesty:
http://trimarisroyalty.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=12&
Itemid=26