[SCA-AE] Looking for small wooden scrap and spools

Gwilym/Bill scalongbow at windstream.net
Sun May 3 14:29:03 EDT 2009

A source of wood pcs is rug stores of all places. A lot of times they go
to install rugs in homes and need to do repairs on the underlying
floors. They usually use 1/4 inch luane plywood for this. So around the
dumpsters there may be a unusual shaped remainder of plywood. Great for
projects. I gotten may pieces that way. I even used old rugs when I
built my house to lay on the mud in the spring. Then took it back when I
was done with it. Muddy and all.

Master Gwilym