[SCA-AE] {Disarmed} Fall 2006 Crown Tourney Photos

Gary Mcdivitt gamcdivitt at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 13 11:15:29 EST 2006

Sorry these took so long.  I had a huge learning curve moving film prints i=
nto the world of digital.  I've been away from photography for a while.  I =
hope you enjoy them.

Ambrosius

View my photos!

I invite you to view the following photo album(s):

Processional: Fall Crown 2006

Here's how:

http://www2.snapfish.com/getimageforshare/p=429131163433046338/l=220627307/s=139852479/t=ALB/g=76215818/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

1) Visit the link below to access my photos on Snapfish.

Gary's photos

2) You'll be asked to type in your name and email address and then
choose a password. This ensures the privacy of my pictures and also
sets up your own password-protected account on Snapfish.

If the link above does not work, highlight the link below using your
cursor.  Then copy and paste the link into your browser address window
and hit the "Enter" or "Return" key on your keyboard.

http://www2.snapfish.com/share/p=429131163433046338/l=220627307/g=76215818/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

3) If you'd like, you can easily order reprints or enlargements of my
photos, right from Snapfish for as low as 12¢ each -- every day!
Just click the "order prints" button while viewing my photos to place
an order.