[SCA-AE] Masked Ball in the Rhydderich Hael
J C Ronsen
caleb at buffnet.net
Thu Dec 7 23:55:11 EST 2006
Only two more days before I stop sending out E-mail about Masked Ball.
I would like to make a couple of announcements about the event this
1) I've been asked to mention that toys are especially needed for the
11-14 age group. Remember, the site fee is free if you tell the Troll
that you like the Rhydderich Hael or if you bring a new, unwrapped toy
for Toys for Tots.
2) The site opens at 10:00am, not at 9 as mentioned in some
publications. I take full blame for any confusion about the start
3) The dessert revel will begin at noon, so that our Baroness can get
good and sugared up before court. Desserts can be laid out starting at
4) The weather on Sat. will be cold, so bring a cloak if you plan on
5) The server that runs the Hael's web site is down right now. The
event announcement has been set up on the old servers and can be found
ska: THL Caleb Reynolds
mka: Caleb Ronsen
aka: Bubba th' Barbarian
Thrown Weapons Marshal of the Kingdom of AEthelmearc
Inventor of sugar coated insulin pills.
"Coffee is not supposed to be a *solid*. Let me try another bite."
More information about the Sca-aethelmearc