Error import openslide

Finn Benned Hansen finn.hansen at sund.ku.dk
Wed Jan 24 13:53:37 EST 2024

Hi again,

Managed to solve the issue by conda installing openslide, pip installing openslide-python and apt-get install a missing file. The package works beautifully after being imported.

Thnx for providing this great software package and for helping out so many dummies like myself:-)

Best,

Finn

Sendt fra min iPhone