public test data for Philips TIFF

Kaczmarzyk, Jakub Jakub.Kaczmarzyk at stonybrookmedicine.edu
Mon Oct 2 13:40:36 EDT 2023

Hello fellow OpenSlide users, I read the OpenSlide documentation on the Philips TIFF format (https://openslide.org/formats/philips/) and noticed that no public data is available. I believe the CAMELYON16 dataset has images in Philips TIFF format, and these scans are license CC0. One can download one of the scans using the command below (after executing "python -m pip install awscli").

aws s3 cp --no-sign-request s3://camelyon-dataset/CAMELYON16/images/normal_001.tif .

I wonder if one of these images could be added to the "test data" section of the OpenSlide Phillips TIFF site.

Best,
Jakub

--
Jakub Kaczmarzyk
MD-PhD Student

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.