openslide on Apple silicon?

Jon Sauer jon.sauer at gmail.com
Wed Aug 30 15:43:21 EDT 2023

Hi,

I’m looking for a compatible python / Pytorch / openslide / numpy combination to run on my new m2 Mac Studio so I can continue to develop machine learning models for medical images. I would have thought that, by now, there would be a way to execute these four programs that underpin machine learning with medical images would have been made compatible by some group in the openslide community. If so, I hope they would be willing to share enough with me so I can continue my efforts.

Cheers,
  Jon

Jon.Sauer at gmail.com
cell: +1.303.579.3009