VSI and CZI format

Martin Weihrauch m.weihrauch at smartinmedia.com
Mon Jul 2 13:12:33 EDT 2018

Hi everyone:

We are currently trying to get the last 2 file formats working for us, which we are still missing: Olympus VSI and Zeiss CZI.

  1.  Does anyone have a C# wrapper for the CZI library?
  2.  I know that Olympus is only giving away their format with an NDA (still haven't gotten one from them), but maybe someone of you "found" a description of their format somewhere on the internet or in the darknet? :) Or a C# library would be great.

Not willing to pay big bucks on it (but a smaller amount would be OK)...

Thanks

Martin

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen

PD Dr. med. Martin Weihrauch
CEO / Hematologist-Oncologist
[image001]
Smart In Media GmbH & Co. KG

Dürener Str. 276,
D-50935 Köln
Germany
Tel.: +49 2233 627865-8
Fax.: +49 2233 627865-9
Mail: m.weihrauch at smartinmedia.com<mailto:m.weihrauch at smartinmedia.com>
Home: www.smartinmedia.com<http://www.smartinmedia.com>

TAX ID Nr.: DE 27 999 2044
Amtsgericht Köln HRA 28691

Notice: The content of this email and any attachments are confidential.
If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately;
do not disclose the content to any person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy it in any medium.