openslide jp2000 slides

talha qaiser talhaqaiser.ciit at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 02:17:57 EST 2014

Hi,

I am new to this forum and openslide, so i apologize if this topic has been
discussed earlier.

I am trying to open some JP2000 (jp2) and tiff/tif images using openslide
C/C++ (with Visual Studio, OS: Windows), using this function
openslide_open(filename) , and for some of tiff images this function is
working but for rest of the jp2 and tiff images this function is not
working and so far I am not able to open a single jp2 extension slide image
with openslide.

I am not exactly sure about this issue, but i am wondering if someone on
this forum has already faced such problem.

Any help or suggestions would be highly appreciated :)

Thanks,

Talha