Mirax image wrapping

ajwood at mta.ca ajwood at mta.ca
Thu Jul 11 12:58:00 EDT 2013

Yes, I can replicate it with openslide-write-png. The only difference
is that the jpeg from my converter is black where the png from
openslide-write-png is transparent.

And worse yet, converting at the next slide level (6) happens to move
the tissue around such that the problem might go unnoticed! See
http://i.imgur.com/pqvXYHm.png for conversions of 4, 5 and 6 (note
that the images from my original post were levels 3, 4 and 5).

- Andrew