unreadable mirax file

Priv.-Doz. Dr. M. Weihrauch martin.weihrauch at uni-koeln.de
Fri Aug 9 03:10:13 EDT 2013

Benjamin:

Here are the properties of the MIRAX-scanner that was used in the lab,
which produced the errors in openslide:

Scanner: Panoramic 250
Software-Version: 1.15

Picture Settings:
JPEG 80%
Interpolate focus distance: 10
Stitching: on
Brightfield Compensation: off

Martin

Am 06.08.2013 05:16, schrieb Benjamin Gilbert:
> On 08/05/2013 04:43 AM, Priv.-Doz. Dr. M. Weihrauch wrote:
>> John was so nice to post this file here. I have more images from the
>> same scanner that seem to have the same problem, I uploaded one more
>> image (appr. 300 MB) here:
>>
>> http://www.smartinmedia.com/stuff/A12.zip
> Same problem, same value (1253).  Odd.
>
>> I asked the lab, which scanner, which software version and what settings
>> they use and will post this as soon as I have it
> Thanks.
>
> I've committed a fix:
>
>      https://github.com/openslide/openslide/commit/54561528
>
> --Benjamin Gilbert

Priv.-Doz. Dr. med. Martin Weihrauch
Facharzt für Innere Medizin,
Hämatologie und internistische Onkologie
Ärztlicher Geschäftsführer des
MVZ der Uniklinik Köln
50924 Köln
Tel: 0221-47886615