MRXS 2.2 progress

Agelos Pappas agelos at smartcode.gr
Fri Nov 2 19:46:14 EDT 2012

Thanks for the input, now it really makes sense! Does MRXS 1.9 have a
StitchingIntensityLayer as well? Because we've seen seams in 1.9 files
as well.
Now I guess "all I have to do", is code this back in
openslide-vendor-mirax.c, right?
I'd like your help on how to approach this, if it's possible.

Regards
Pappas Agelos