A little QT app using openslide lib just for testing

Alexandre Kharlamov kharlamovalexandre at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 05:47:36 EDT 2012

Greetings!

Good point, Mathieu. A recent change of interface did break compatibility.

Please note, that using functions

openslide_get_layer_count()
and
openslide_get_layer_dimensions()

gives "deprecated" warnings when compiled with git version of openslide.

So, your patch is rather a matter of maintaning backwards compatibility,
but might not work with future releases, so I can't apply it to github.

Also, this patch does not solve the .mrxs problem in Windows. Tested.

Best regards,

-Alexandre Kharlamov