Use of OpenSlide with Florescent MRXS

Currier, Michael Gilman mgcurri at emory.edu
Thu Dec 13 10:26:12 EST 2012

Hello everyone,

First, thanks to all the work done so far.  I've been using OpenSlide for a while now, but hadn't given my thanks for you guys who have been working on it.

I've had some sucsess with bright field images taking by the Mirax, but no luck with the florescent images.  I was wondering if anyone else had similar problems, or if there was any documentation on the issue somewhere?  I looked on the bug tracker and didn't see anything (though I did note a lot of bugs I do have, older 1.8 files not working being near the top of that list).

For what it's worth, the support engineers at Ziess told us that they think we have the highest throughput of anyone they knew using the Mirax system.  I don't know if that's true, but we have several thousand MRXS files, both bright field and florescent.  My PI has agreed to share some should there be any desire.

Thanks,
Michael

--
Michael Currier
Emory School of Medicine, Pediatrics, Infectious Diseases

prohibited.