msvc / cmake branch merged

Adam Goode agoode at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue May 18 10:44:36 EDT 2010

On 05/17/2010 12:44 PM, Hauke Heibel wrote:
> Hi Adam,

> Here are some more details.
>
> 1) jpeg_source_mgr::fill_input_buffer definition
>
> JMETHOD(boolean, fill_input_buffer, (j_decompress_ptr cinfo));
>
> 2) I double checked on Cygwin and it it the excat same version of the jpeglib.

Ok, maybe you can have a look at lines 149-155 in openslide-ops-jpeg.c,
these should have set things correctly, but obviously not in MSVC.

I did set up a MSVC system here, but don't have time to try it all out
right now. At some point I should be able to test myself.

> - Hauke
>
> p.s. I am currently rather busy so it will take some time until I
> start to work on the single slide stuff. Might be even two months but
> eventually I will do it and I will let you know.

Great, looking forward to it.

Adam