Determining the actual scale factor ...

Hauke Heibel hauke.heibel at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 1 10:55:40 EST 2010

Thank you for reminding me of that page, Jan. It looks quite promising
and the big question is how we can confirm the parameter meaning for
Aperio and Hamamatsu. Are the testing files we have for Aperio and
Hamamatsu enough as a verification? Would it alternatively be fine to
implement the functionality for Aperio and Hamamatsu and implement the
error handling as done for openslide_get_layer_downsample where a -1.0
is returned in case of failure, i.e. unknown property?

- Hauke