[open-edge] Membership of Open Edge mailing list

Mahadev Satyanarayanan satya at cs.cmu.edu
Fri Feb 26 14:08:22 EST 2016

Hi everyone,
   This is quick check regarding membership of this mailing list.
Attached is the current  membership of this list (one sheet per organization).
This same membership list is also available in the OEC cloud area
(https://owncloud.cmusatyalab.org/owncloud/public.php?service=files&t=c9f5bf1c36948d874459dea2fa50e57a)

This is a relatively low-volume mailing list (at most a few
messages a week) that includes people who are advancing
the Open Edge Computing (OEC) initiative.  There are other mailing lists (oe-sync and oe-devel)
that have much smaller membership and are used for management
and development respectively.   This much larger mailing list is mainly for
sharing information about about major events, accomplishments,
and news items that are significant to OEC.

Please take a quick look and see if anyone from your organization
should  be added.    Send me their contact information
and I will add them (best if you cc them too, so they know that they
are being added at your suggestion).   Also, if you no longer wish to be
on this mailing list, let me know and I will remove you.

  Cheers
                   -- Satya