[open-edge] Demo day on Tuesday, December 1

Mahadev Satyanarayanan satya at cs.cmu.edu
Mon Nov 16 07:30:56 EST 2015

Hi everyone,
   This email is mainly for non-CMU people on this mailing list.

   From 13:30 to 18:00  on Tuesday, December 1
the students in my course "Mobile and Pervasive Computing"
will be showing final demos and posters of their class projects.   You may
recall that Intel donated cloudlets to CMU for a number of these projects.
(Thank you, Intel).

You can get an idea of the projects from the high-level descriptions
we gave students at the start of the course.  This is at the following URL:
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~15-821/project-descriptions.html.
Projects 1-8 are based on cloudlets; the other 4 are also interesting,
but not specifically based on cloudlets.

You and your colleagues are most  welcome to visit, talk to the students,
and see their demos and posters.   Just let me know if you  will be coming.
(Your US-based colleagues are also welcome).   I can give further details,
directions etc. once I know who will be here to attend.

    -- Satya