[open-edge] Further matters on voting

Schuster, Rolf, Vodafone Group Rolf.Schuster at vodafone.com
Wed Jul 29 12:06:56 EDT 2015

Thanks you Prakash for bringing this up. Obviously, I have already voted for your Jury ;-)

@All, just as an update what we have done @Vodafone with the voting so far: We have organised quite a few Vodafone internal people to vote for the presentation. Outside of Vodafone we have approached a number of MEC companies and IT companies that are close to the matter (RedHat, Fujitsu, Akamai, IBM, HP, Microsoft Research) and a few related universities. I assume some of them will vote in favour.

Attached, please find the email with a detailed description of how to vote (yes some people had trouble). Please do not hesitate to vote yourself & distribute the message further inside and outside your companies. It is very important that we can present the edge computing opportunity at the summit. Many thanks!

@Prakash, currently we apply for the track Telco Strategies. Is there any chance that we get upgraded to a key-note speech at the summit? Is that out of reach? What is the process and timing to get that?

Thanks for your feedback.

Kind regards
Rolf.