[open-edge] Please use "open-edge" (NOT "open-edge-attendees")

Mahadev Satyanarayanan satya at cs.cmu.edu
Fri Jun 12 07:38:22 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,
  Now that the workshop is over, please use open-edge at lists.andrew.cmu.edu
for all further communication.   There are a number of people on this mailing
list who were not physically present at the workshop, and they need to be
included in the conversations moving forward.    The "attendees" mailing list
was just for logistics etc relating to the physical event.

 I will resend all the recent message that were sent to "attendees" so that
everyone has them.   Sorry if you receive duplicates.

 Should I just delete "open-edge -attendees' to avoid confusion?   Any objections?

          -- Satya