[open-edge] Kick-off Workshop - Final Agenda

Prakash Ramchandran Prakash.Ramchandran at huawei.com
Wed Jun 10 14:03:09 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Here is the list of current Nova Team.
If you have contacts with PTL and or other members please let us know.

PTL
        John Garbutt (johnthetubaguy)
https://www.linkedin.com/in/johngarbutt

Here is the details of new PTL John for Nova starting last 3 months. He is in UK and a lead player from Rack Space.

Thanks

Prakash Ramchandran
 R&D USA
FutureWei Technologies, Inc
Email: prakash.ramchandran at huawei.com
Work:  +1 (408) 330-5489
Mobile: +1 (408) 406-5810
2330 Central Expy, Santa Clara, CA 95050, USA