[oe-sync] Deck for IWPC IoT & Automotive

Schuster, Rolf, Vodafone Group Rolf.Schuster at vodafone.com
Tue Nov 3 17:27:39 EST 2015

Dear all, As discussed, I uploaded my slides for the IWPC IoT & Automotive conference next week to our cloud server. Please find the link below. The name of the file is
"2015-11-11 Open Edge Computing - IWPC Conference IoT Automotive .pptx"

Comments welcome...

@Wenlu, I added our windscreen augmented reality use case. Let´s see what feedback we get.

Kind regards
Rolf.

https://owncloud.cmusatyalab.org/owncloud/public.php?service=files&t=558bd32044fd2546fcf54b155d1b68d6

[http://www.vodafone.com/content/dam/global_email_signature/sigroundel.png]<http://www.vodafone.com/>   Rolf Schuster
Head of Partner Innovation Centres
Architecture & Research
Vodafone Group Services GmbH
Mobile: +491722360098
Email: rolf.schuster at vodafone.com

Vodafone Group Services GmbH, Ferdinand-Braun-Platz 1,
D-40549 Düsseldorf Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HRB 53554
Geschäftsführung: Dr. Joachim Peters, Frank Rosenberger, Achim Weusthoff
vodafone.com <http://www.vodafone.com/>

This message and any files or documents attached are confidential and may also be legally privileged, protected from disclosure and/or protected by other legal rules. It is intended only for the individual or entity named. If you are not the named addressee or you have received this email in error, please inform the sender immediately, delete it from your system and do not copy or disclose it or its contents or use it for any purpose. Thank you. Please also note that transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.