[oe-sync] Open Edge Computing Initiative - progress call today

Schuster, Rolf, Vodafone Group Rolf.Schuster at vodafone.com
Tue Oct 6 05:39:42 EDT 2015

Dear all,
Thanks for the constructive discussion yesterday. Please find the action items from the call below.

Kind regards
Rolf.

Action Items from 6 October:
1.      (Prakash, until 15 Oct) push for OEC code demo at OpenStack Summit AND OPNFV Summit.
2.      (Prakash supported by Valerie, Guenter, Kiryong, 9 Oct) Prakash to organise this week to finalise the MEC PoC proposal to be submitted at the MEC meeting next week. Valerie to send material on Intel technology that may be used for the PoC.
3.      (Kiryong, until ?) Describe rational behind QEMU modifications. Upgrade QEMU-modifications to current QEMU version.
4.      (Yun-Chao, Guenter until Nov) continue to liaise with GSMA and monitor their task force work on edge computing.
5.      (Rolf, Guenter until Nov) contact further OEC supporters / partners for example HP, Canonical etc.
6.      (all, until 15 Oct) Cloudlet Class application demonstration session on 1 Dec 2015, 3-6pm EST @ CMU. All to check if they can come to CMU for the session and an OEC meeting.
7.      (Prakash, Kiryong, Ashlee, 11 Oct) Finalise the blueprint and send the entire group by Monday 11 Oct. Prakash to organise a call on that matter this week.
8.      (all, 15 Oct) send key material, text snippets for the OEC web page to Ashley.