[oe-sync] apps development for edge cloud

Schuster, Rolf, Vodafone Group Rolf.Schuster at vodafone.com
Sun Aug 9 16:55:55 EDT 2015

Very relevant point. Developers will have to think of three entities: their app the edge server component (with a selected set of functionalities, e.g. low latency stuff) and the backend server component (with the rest of the functionalities e.g. large databases).

This will be a new situation for developers. Over time we need a easy to use developer guide / introduction and a sand-box to play around. I guess also the OpenStack++-download package (Kiryong builds for the CMU-class) will be part of this.

Kind regards
Rolf.