[oe-sync] Webex details for our weekly sync meetings

Mahadev Satyanarayanan satya at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Jul 22 09:11:16 EDT 2015

Hi Yun Chao,
    If there is an urgent topic that you need to discuss,
I can personally start earlier than 10:00 EDT tomorrow.
Would 08:30 EDT tomorrow work for you?   That would be
13:30 UK time, I believe.

   I don't know who else can attend at 08:30EDT.  If you
can mention the critical topic, perhaps it would help?
Depending on the topic, my participation alone may not
be adequate without Vodafone and Intel people.
Our current plan is not to meet at all until August 20.

         -- Satya