[oe-sync] Webex callin details for tomorrow (July 16, 11:00 EDT)

Mahadev Satyanarayanan satya at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Jul 15 16:46:54 EDT 2015

 Hi everyone,
    We will be using a new Webex account that allows global call-in
using an in-country phone number.   I sent you the .pdf of the phone numbers
earlier.  Including again on this email  for convenience.

The steps are:
 1. Use Meeting link below (or point your browser at http://cmusatyalab.webex.com)

 2. Join the meeting scheduled for 11:00 EDT  tomorrow (you will need the password shown below)

 3. Dial the phone number for your country from the list in the .pdf file
     When prompted for a meeting number, use the Meeting number shown below.

If all goes well, everyone should have Webex screen sharing, and telco-quality voice
quality for our meeting.   Please be patient while we work out the glitches.  Hopefully
this will be a lot better than our convoluted procedure in the past.

------------ Webex Details -----------

  oe-sync meeting on July 16
  Thursday, July 16, 2015
  11:00 am  |  Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)  |  1 hr 30 mins

   Join WebEx meeting
   Meeting number:   738 769 705
   Meeting password:  oesync

  Join by phone