[oe-sync] New country-specific Webex callin numbers

Mahadev Satyanarayanan satya at cs.cmu.edu
Wed Jul 15 07:57:48 EDT 2015

Hi everyone,
   Our  sync call tomorrow (Thursday, July 16) will be from 11:00-12:30 EDT.
This is a one-time deviation from our  usual 10:00-11:30 EDT.

Please see attached PDF file with country-specific callin Webex numbers.
These numbers are permanent.    Once you call in, it will ask you for an
access code for the meeting.   Chase will include that access code in
his Webex email.   This new procedure lets each person make an in-country
call, but still get good voice quality.

  We will be trying this new setup for tomorrow's call.  Hopefully it will prove
to be a success and we completely avoid all the complications we have had
in the past.

                     -- Satya