netreg-devel: Hello...

Frank Sweetser fs at WPI.EDU
Tue Jan 17 14:08:33 EST 2012

That's okay, most of us are also sysadmins =)

The github wiki is the one I was referring to.  You can add the features to
the main page, and if you'd like to expand on them, also add in separate
feature-specific pages, like I did with IPv6.

Frank Sweetser fs at wpi.edu    |  For every problem, there is a solution that
Manager of Network Operations   |  is simple, elegant, and wrong.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute |           - HL Mencken