netreg-devel: Hello...

Frank Sweetser fs at WPI.EDU
Thu Jan 12 20:47:59 EST 2012

On 1/12/2012 7:14 PM, apg at eecs.wsu.edu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is this list still active? I understand that there is a roadmap, and the code
> base has been moved to github:

It's been some time since I saw any activity here.  The users list is a little
more active, but it appears that support for netreg at CMU has atrophied.

> https://github.com/fsweetser/netreg

This is really nothing official so far.  All that I did - with no affiliation
with CMU at all - was take a copy of the last release of netreg source code,
and dump it into github.  My hope is that enough other users will be able to
contribute enough work to jumpstart netreg development, keeping it a viable
long term solution by adding more features and bugfixes.

--
Frank Sweetser fs at wpi.edu    |  For every problem, there is a solution that
Manager of Network Operations   |  is simple, elegant, and wrong.