[944] Review problems

Gautam Iyer gi1242+944 at cmu.edu
Sat Feb 4 00:13:31 EST 2017

Hi Guys,

I updated the notes to include a few review problems at the end. On
Monday I would like to talk about problems 7.1--7.5. (If I have time,
I'll talk about the rest too.) If you have any problems you'd like to
talk about, or concepts you want to review, feel free to ask me in
class.

Also, In lieu of office hours on Wed 3:30 (after the midterm) I will
have  office hours from 4:00--5:00 on Tuesday next week only.

GI

--
Sign in a bar: "Those drinking to forget please pay in advance."